Monique Rotteveel ® | Tropical Onepiece
This Tropical Onepiece by Monique Rotteveel® is designed to stay on during all exercises on land and in the water. This style is ideal for swimming, surfing, kitesurfing, windsurfing, and other water activities. The back is adjustable to tighten it up as tight as you like. Tested in big waves and wipeouts, this suit is very comfortable in the water and definitely stays on!
For this print, we did a collab with artist Zee van G!
” Resin art teaches me to let go of control and perfectionism, because usually, the unplanned sections turn out to be my favorite. Resin is a crystal clear and free-flowing liquid, creating depth in solid form. Layering textures and colors and observing the chemical reactions that occur during the process, make the time and my surroundings disappear. ~ Zee ”
IG // @underthezee
Sizing: If you are in between sizes, or when you are quite tall, you might wanna pick the larger size.
( Model is 175 cm, 62 kg, cup B and is wearing a size M )
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- 78% Polyester from recycled PET, 22% Elastane
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Adjustable cord in the back
- Artwork by Zee van G // @underthezee // www.underthezee.com
We care about you and our planet
- Fair production: Made in Europe with love
- Biodegradable packaging
- We ship with recycled and FSC certified materials.
- 1% of all sales will be donated to Ocean Cleanup projects.
To keep your active wear looking and fitting like new, please follow these tips:
- Hand wash, and hang-dry.
- Also possible: low temperature machine wash: turn the top inside out, or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softener as the chemicals may weaken the breathability functions of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided, since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the top’s appearance.