Monique Rotteveel ® | Long Rashguard
The long rashguard by Monique Rotteveel® is designed to protect you from rash and sunburn during your water activities. The fabric is soft and stretchy and has built-in UPF50+ sun protection to protect your skin.
The sizes run a little small, so if you are in between sizes, or when you are quite tall, we advise you to take the larger size. The rashie has a cord on the bottom to tie it as tight as you need (and/or you can tie it together with our bikini bottoms cord to stay in place even better.)
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- 78% Polyester from recycled PET, 22% Elastane
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Cord on the bottom
- Artwork is handmade and designed by Monique Rotteveel
- Artwork has elements of Night Sky print, Stripes, Jungle Feathers print and Cactus print.
We care about you and our planet
- Fair production: Made in Europe with love
- Biodegradable packaging
- We ship with recycled and FSC certified materials.
- 1% of all sales will be donated to Ocean Cleanup projects.
To keep your active wear looking and fitting like new, please follow these tips:
- Hand wash, and hang-dry.
- Also possible: low temperature machine wash: if possible, put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softener as the chemicals may weaken the breathability functions of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided, since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the top’s appearance.