The Pura Vida Top by Monique Rotteveel® is designed for all exercises on land and in the water. This style is ideal for doing yoga, fitness, and surfing. The top is made with two layers of fabric, no pads, and it fits tight like a sports bra.
( If you are in-between sizes: they run quite small, we advise you to take the larger size )
- Made from recycled plastic bottles
- 78% Polyester from recycled PET, 22% Elastane
- UPF50+ sun protection
- Crossed straps on the back make sure the top stays in place during your activities.
- Artwork is handmade and designed by Monique Rotteveel
This production batch runs smaller than our usual Pura Vida Top sizes!
Please order one size Up if you have ordered from us before!
June 2021 / Current sizing fits like:
S for cup AA/A
M for cup A/B
L for cup B/C
XL for Cup C/D
Also if you have a wider chest, or a muscly back/shoulders, choose a larger size 🙂 Otherwise, the elastic band can be too tight.
We care about you and our planet
- Fair production: Made in Europe with love
- Biodegradable packaging
- We ship with recycled and FSC certified materials.
- 1% of all sales will be donated to Ocean Cleanup projects.
To keep your active wear looking and fitting like new, please follow these tips:
- Hand wash, and hang-dry.
- Also possible: low temperature machine wash: turn the top inside out, or put them in a mesh bag. Avoid using fabric softener as the chemicals may weaken the breathability functions of the fabric.
- Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided, since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the top’s appearance.