Coming soon. Delivery planned before June 1st in European countries. (Please keep in mind that the postal services might have some delays due to all the extra online orders and the coronavirus measures.)
Layer 1 : Inner layer, Cotton/Poplin (white fabric) soft, breathable fabric against your face.
Layer 2 + 3 Middle layers: Polypropylene (40grams) filter material.
Layer 4 : Outer layer, polyester, printed. Artworks are designed by Monique.
The mask has two elastic bands (white) that go around the back of your head. This way, it stays comfortably in place, and you can also hang the mask in your neck, during moments that you don’t need to wear it on your face. (note: You could also cut the elastic headband, and tie two knots at your size, and put the elastic loops behind your ears.)
SIZE GUIDE :
S Fits most kids, teenagers, and adults with a smaller face, under 165 cm ( Young kids from 5 yrs and up, teenagers, women )
M Fits most persons of 165 cm -180 cm ( Teenagers, women, men )
L Fits most persons 180 cm and up. ( Large size. Mostly for men, also for women )
FUNCTIONAL : This facemask is a reusable mask with two layers of filter media, sewn into the middle of the mask. The mask is washable at 60º, and can be worn again.
ECO-FRIENDLY : Our masks are re-usable. You can wash them at 60º and keep using them.
MADE IN EUROPE : Design & Production takes place within the EU. Made with love and care.
SALES ARE FINAL : For hygienic & safety reasons, all sales are final and we can’t take returns or refunds on this product.
NOTE: This is NOT a medical mask. We don’t sell them as such. They do meet the requirements of wearing a mask in public places.
- USE: Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp. To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin/laundry basket; clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Keep in mind that you might need at least two masks per person, when your other one is in the laundry.
- For more information on how and why to wear a mask, please check the World Health Organisation’s page on How and When to use a mask.
How to use a mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks. ( Our mask is not a single-use mask.)
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
Thank you for supporting my small business in these uncertain times!